vh1 classic
gotti
2009-06-05 21:23:54 UTC
I see friday night at 9, somewhere back in time tour,saturday night at
9, flight 666 film
Stephen O'Connell
2009-06-06 15:34:55 UTC
Post by gotti
I see friday night at 9, somewhere back in time tour,saturday night at
9, flight 666 film
Buy the DVD! It will look and sound better than anything on VH1 Classic,
plus there will be no adverts. It's a great film, and the live set is
very good.
RICK scampiliano
2009-06-06 17:38:22 UTC
Post by Stephen O'Connell
Buy the DVD! It will look and sound better
than anything on VH1 Classic, plus there
will be no adverts. It's a great film, and
the live set is very good.
Buying the DVD is a must, but it is still cool to see metal get some
air time on tv. They play Rock in Rio on VH1 Classic all the time. Even
though I've seen it a million times, it is still cool to flip through
the channels and have Maiden pop up!
Stephen O'Connell
2009-06-06 18:09:00 UTC
Post by RICK scampiliano
Post by Stephen O'Connell
Buy the DVD! It will look and sound better
than anything on VH1 Classic, plus there
will be no adverts. It's a great film, and
the live set is very good.
Buying the DVD is a must, but it is still cool to see metal get some
air time on tv. They play Rock in Rio on VH1 Classic all the time.
Even though I've seen it a million times, it is still cool to flip
through the channels and have Maiden pop up!
Maiden on any TV channel is good. Rock in Rio was another brilliant DVD.
Watching it on the TV with advert breaks is never the same. But if the
TV showing it interests a few casual watchers in to liking Iron Maiden,
then great!
Soze
2009-06-06 19:50:21 UTC
Post by Stephen O'Connell
Post by RICK scampiliano
Post by Stephen O'Connell
Buy the DVD! It will look and sound better
than anything on VH1 Classic, plus there
will be no adverts. It's a great film, and
the live set is very good.
Buying the DVD is a must, but it is still cool to see metal get some
air time on tv. They play Rock in Rio on VH1 Classic all the time.
Even though I've seen it a million times, it is still cool to flip
through the channels and have Maiden pop up!
Maiden on any TV channel is good. Rock in Rio was another brilliant DVD.
Watching it on the TV with advert breaks is never the same. But if the
TV showing it interests a few casual watchers in to liking Iron Maiden,
then great!
I haven`t bought it yet, saw it at the flicks and thought it was fantastic.
A lot more interesting than I expected actually, these documentaries can be
quite dull. I`ve been threatening to buy a HDTV and blu-ray player for ages
so may wait until I do before picking this up....which could be a while
looking at my bank statements!!
John
2009-06-07 21:00:20 UTC
Post by Soze
I haven`t bought it yet, saw it at the flicks and thought it was
fantastic. A lot more interesting than I expected actually, these
documentaries can be quite dull. I`ve been threatening to buy a HDTV and
blu-ray player for ages so may wait until I do before picking this
up....which could be a while looking at my bank statements!!
Its a tough sell but worth it if you do any watching of sports. I'm a nut
for hockey and watching in HD is like sitting in the stands, football
(american) is fantastic. I can only image football (the rest of the world)
or anytihing else would be the same.
The catch was I needed to get an HD cable box and pay an extra $10 for the
HD package...but...once you do it there's no going back. Non HD and even
the regular tube set I still have just dont cut it.
Now, if all the channels would switch to HD I'd be set.

--
John