Dykes are awesome
Johnny Autumn
2007-06-09 08:58:55 UTC
Ashamed? LMAO
But I occasionally question myself as to why I sink to the level of u
ASS SUCKING IDIOT MORONS and post ANYthing that entertains u FELCHERS
But since I do know that I annoy u shits immensely, and that as much as
u deny it, u ARE jealous that I can do WHATEVERTHEFUCK I choose and u
SHITS are stuck to make up LIES about me in hopes that u can dream them
up to cum true....like the PATHETIC LOSER FOOLS who u are.
So I just laff at u DUMB ASSES and I will continue to CoMMenT as I
choose in hopes that u TWATS will be STUPID enough to be UNable to
control u¹r IDIOT ASSes and be COMPELLED to REPLY an KiNNa SUCK on MY
ASS just a LiTTle BiT More FAG Boi ;)
oh yea..I am NOT the 1 who ³tolerates² this FESTERING SHIT HOLE: u DO
~ I AM THE BIGGEST PEDO PIG ON THE INTERNET ~
HTTP://TINYURL.COM/24GQF
HTTP://TINYURL.COM/96VB7
HTTP://TINYURL.COM/7PLK8
HTTP://TINYURL.COM/3PRH
HTTP://TINYURL.COM/25LSO
Dt Lemons 1900
2007-06-09 18:02:18 UTC
[...]
I love how Johnny B Stupid dwells on EVERY WORD I POST

now KIS MY ASS u PUNK COWARDLY FAG TROLL