bruce lied, why does he do this shit?
UP IN SMOKE
2008-06-09 23:55:10 UTC
i saw them in march in new jersey (great time) , and bruce says oh we
will be playing different songs at the pnc and the madison square
garden this summer. i am going to get so drunk on saturday maybe i
will black out anyway.
RICK scampiliano
2008-06-10 22:37:15 UTC
While I don't remember exactly how he worded it, I'm quite certain he
did not say different SONGS. I think he said SHOW. I know he was
referring to the fact that on this leg of the tour they will have a
bigger production, ie, Mummy Eddie, stage props, more pyro?, etc..
UP IN SMOKE
2008-06-12 23:45:18 UTC
 While I don't remember exactly how he worded it, I'm quite certain he
did not say different SONGS. I think he said SHOW. I know he was
referring to the fact that on this leg of the tour they will have a
bigger production, ie, Mummy Eddie, stage props, more pyro?, etc..
NO. I HEARD HIM SAY DIFFERENT SONGS! HE SAID IT! He talks alot of
shit sometimes.
trevor ylisaari
2008-06-15 01:16:18 UTC
Post by UP IN SMOKE
Post by RICK scampiliano
While I don't remember exactly how he worded it, I'm quite certain he
did not say different SONGS. I think he said SHOW. I know he was
referring to the fact that on this leg of the tour they will have a
bigger production, ie, Mummy Eddie, stage props, more pyro?, etc..
NO. I HEARD HIM SAY DIFFERENT SONGS! HE SAID IT! He talks alot of
shit sometimes.
Well, you heard wrong.
Get the bootleg and listen to it again.
He said different show, not different songs.

--

--------
Trevor Ylisaari
UP IN SMOKE
2008-06-18 23:41:53 UTC
Post by trevor ylisaari
Post by RICK scampiliano
While I don't remember exactly how he worded it, I'm quite certain he
did not say different SONGS. I think he said SHOW. I know he was
referring to the fact that on this leg of the tour they will have a
bigger production, ie, Mummy Eddie, stage props, more pyro?, etc..
NO. I HEARD HIM SAY DIFFERENT SONGS!  HE SAID IT!  He talks alot of
shit sometimes.
Well, you heard wrong.
Get the bootleg and listen to it again.
He said different show, not different songs.
--
--------
Trevor Ylisaari
there was nothing different at all! same songs too! different show
means different songs, go listen again.
Broadway Blue
2008-06-20 18:43:50 UTC
Post by UP IN SMOKE
Post by trevor ylisaari
Post by RICK scampiliano
While I don't remember exactly how he worded it, I'm quite certain
he did not say different SONGS. I think he said SHOW. I know he was
referring to the fact that on this leg of the tour they will have a
bigger production, ie, Mummy Eddie, stage props, more pyro?, etc..
NO. I HEARD HIM SAY DIFFERENT SONGS! HE SAID IT! He talks alot of
shit sometimes.
Well, you heard wrong.
Get the bootleg and listen to it again.
He said different show, not different songs.
there was nothing different at all! same songs too! different show
means different songs, go listen again.
So what. It's Iron Maiden. If you don't like it, don't go and see them
again. The songs are great.