Pic of the Maiden 757
RICK scampiliano
2007-12-29 00:57:05 UTC
Stupid question, maybe, but that picture of the plane taking off that
has been around for months must have been fake? I don't mean a hoax,
just an "artist rendering" thing? Its the same graphix and I thought it
looked real, but some of the recent articles make it sound like the
plane just recently rolled out of the paint shop?
I***@webtv.net
2007-12-29 23:22:44 UTC
Stupid question, maybe, but that picture of >theplane taking off that
has been around for m
nths must have been fake? I don't mean a
hoax, just an "artist rendering" thing? Its the
same graphix and I thought it looked real, but
some of the recent articles make it sound like
the plane just recently rolled out of the paint
shop?
Not a stupid question at all. The picture you are referring to, which
appeard on Maiden's website weeks ago, is a photoshop job. It was a damn
good "artist rendering". The actual aircraft did just get rolled out of
the paint hanger about two weeks ago.
Tom (the other one)
Picasso
2007-12-31 01:41:26 UTC
Hers a pic of the plane Maiden will be flying in, this tour
That is one mean 757 ;)
Picasso
2007-12-31 01:42:05 UTC
Hers a pic of the plane Maiden will be flying in, this tour
By the way, who is hte girl on ironmaiden.com with bruce in the cockpit?
Elo
2008-01-31 11:01:53 UTC
http://www.repubblica.it/2006/08/gallerie/spettacoliecultura/foto-iron-maiden/3.html