The Final Frontier stuff on the Iron Maiden Website
Stephen O'Connell
2010-06-08 12:46:40 UTC
The Iron Maiden website has a free MP3 download of a track from the
forthcoming new studio album. [El Dorado] Plus the artwork for The
Final Frontier is available for download too.
--
Classic literature on audio:
http://www.textbookstuff.com/
Scall5
2010-06-13 19:46:38 UTC
Post by Stephen O'Connell
The Iron Maiden website has a free MP3 download of a track from the
forthcoming new studio album. [El Dorado] Plus the artwork for The
Final Frontier is available for download too.
I really like this song, the intro is thankfully different than the songs
from past several albums and the bass is impressive. Well done Maiden!
Scall5
Town Mark From Hell