Aces High rip off
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-13 07:55:49 UTC
I recently got Iron Savior's Unification(nothing special, sounds exactly
like the first cd) and on the song Deadly Sleep Kai totally rips off Aces
High when he starts singing. How could he not notice this?Or does he care?
A couple of other rip offs I've noticed are: On the new Battlezone cd(which
sucks) , the middle of one song completely rips off Priest's Rapid Fire.
There's a guitar solo on In Flames Whoracle that is note for note the
same solo as a song on Arch Enemy's Black Earth cd.
A song on Sentenced's Amok cd is a direct copy of Bathory's Under The
Runes. Just different lyrics.
Good thing bands don't listen to each others music or there would be
lawsuits flying around.
--
"Jesus didn't die for me, Jesus Died" -Immolation
Replying to two decades old thread, because why not. Are you guys still alive?
Tim Albers
2018-02-13 13:36:40 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
I recently got Iron Savior's Unification(nothing special, sounds exactly
like the first cd) and on the song Deadly Sleep Kai totally rips off Aces
High when he starts singing. How could he not notice this?Or does he care?
A couple of other rip offs I've noticed are: On the new Battlezone cd(which
sucks) , the middle of one song completely rips off Priest's Rapid Fire.
There's a guitar solo on In Flames Whoracle that is note for note the
same solo as a song on Arch Enemy's Black Earth cd.
A song on Sentenced's Amok cd is a direct copy of Bathory's Under The
Runes. Just different lyrics.
Good thing bands don't listen to each others music or there would be
lawsuits flying around.
--
"Jesus didn't die for me, Jesus Died" -Immolation
Replying to two decades old thread, because why not. Are you guys still alive?
yes
--
SunDancer
All your squigs are belongz to me!
http://blog.der-boese-metaller.de
Incubus
2018-02-19 23:02:14 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
I recently got Iron Savior's Unification(nothing special, sounds exactly
like the first cd) and on the song Deadly Sleep Kai totally rips off Aces
High when he starts singing. How could he not notice this?Or does he care?
A couple of other rip offs I've noticed are: On the new Battlezone cd(which
sucks) , the middle of one song completely rips off Priest's Rapid Fire.
There's a guitar solo on In Flames Whoracle that is note for note the
same solo as a song on Arch Enemy's Black Earth cd.
A song on Sentenced's Amok cd is a direct copy of Bathory's Under The
Runes. Just different lyrics.
Good thing bands don't listen to each others music or there would be
lawsuits flying around.
--
"Jesus didn't die for me, Jesus Died" -Immolation
Replying to two decades old thread, because why not. Are you guys still alive?
Well, I heard some amazing news recently - Bruce is going to rejoin Iron
Maiden.

You heard it here first!
artcinco
No way.
[...]