The Final Frontier inspiration?
RICK scampiliano
2010-03-16 00:34:44 UTC
If you do a web search for TFF, you'll find there is an (e?)book/movie
with the same title. My guess is this will be the theme of the new
album, or at least the title track. Here is a snippet:

THE PURPOSE OF THE DOCUMENTARY MOVIE, THE FINAL FRONTIER
This documentary movie, The Final Frontier, investigates the
extraordinary and fascinating phenomenon of Near Death Experiences. The
movie investigates, explains, and gives objective answers, to this
astonishing phenomenon.
This movie records the experiences of individuals who have clinically
died, and who crossed the Final Frontier of death, but returned to life
to tell their amazing life changing experiences.
In this movie, patients who have been resuscitated following life
threatening events document their experiences of Heaven and Hell, and
also their encounters with Jesus Christ.
This documentary movie will open your eyes to a world beyond death, and
may dramatically change your life here on Earth, and also in Eternity.
Lord Edam de Fromage
2010-03-16 18:19:29 UTC
Nicko in a klingon mask, Bruce in spock ears?
Scall5
2010-03-18 02:16:24 UTC
Post by RICK scampiliano
[...]
I, as a Maiden fan since 1982, am SHOCKED that Iron Maiden would write about
death or near death experiences. ;)
Scall5
RICK scampiliano
2010-03-18 17:03:55 UTC
Post by Scall5
I, as a Maiden fan since 1982, am
SHOCKED that Iron Maiden would write
about death or near death experiences. ;)
--
Scall5
Well, its just speculation at this point, so don't go into cardiac
arrest just yet, there is still hope for a Star Trek album.:-(
The next question is, will Eddie be a Klingon or a Vulcan? Will the
stage set resemble the bridge of the Enterprise? Will the band wear
different colored shirts? Who will get the red shirt?
Andreas Gugau
2010-03-19 00:17:40 UTC
Post by RICK scampiliano
If you do a web search for TFF, you'll find there is an (e?)book/movie
with the same title. My guess is this will be the theme of the new
album, or at least the title track.
I'd say they're on the way to their last frontier. So maybe it will be
their last album. Who knows? Better don't think about it.

Andreas
--
Fotos unter http://www.gugau-foto.de/

Whisky unter http://whisky-guide.de/
White Spirit
2010-03-19 11:00:38 UTC
Post by Andreas Gugau
I'd say they're on the way to their last frontier. So maybe it will be
their last album.
I'll believe it when I see it :)