Bruce Dickinson vs. Geoff Tate (Queensryche)
M Mouse
2021-03-07 07:38:12 UTC
I cannot believ that there are people
comparing Geoff Tate with Bruce
Dickinson. Geoff not only sings like a >girl,
he also acts like a girl.
Just because someone sings with a "high pitched" voice doesn't mean they
sing like a girl. I think it takes a lot of talent to be able to sing
like Geoff Tate. As far as acting like a girl, what makes you say that?
Have you seen him live?? There's nothing that he's done to make me
think that. It sounds to me like you just dislike him and are resorting
to name calling.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
LIONHEART
"The beat goes on pounding out it's changes. Sometimes I lose the rhythm
along the way. It's upside down, it's all so syncopated. Ahead, behind,
the rhythm in my head." - Kennemore/Meniketti
Bump after 23 years!
Blueshirt
2021-03-07 21:05:29 UTC
Post by M Mouse
I cannot believ that there are people
comparing Geoff Tate with Bruce
Dickinson. Geoff not only sings like a >girl,
he also acts like a girl.
Just because someone sings with a "high pitched" voice doesn't mean they
sing like a girl. I think it takes a lot of talent to be able to sing
like Geoff Tate. As far as acting like a girl, what makes you say that?
Have you seen him live?? There's nothing that he's done to make me
think that. It sounds to me like you just dislike him and are resorting
to name calling.
Bump after 23 years!
The answer is still the same; Bruce Dickinson cannot be compared to such
a wimpy singer like Geoff Tate.
Michael Carothers
2021-08-30 01:20:48 UTC
Post by Blueshirt
Post by M Mouse
I cannot believ that there are people
comparing Geoff Tate with Bruce
Dickinson. Geoff not only sings like a >girl,
he also acts like a girl.
Just because someone sings with a "high pitched" voice doesn't mean they
sing like a girl. I think it takes a lot of talent to be able to sing
like Geoff Tate. As far as acting like a girl, what makes you say that?
Have you seen him live?? There's nothing that he's done to make me
think that. It sounds to me like you just dislike him and are resorting
to name calling.
Bump after 23 years!
The answer is still the same; Bruce Dickinson cannot be compared to such
a wimpy singer like Geoff Tate.
Tate has such a better trained voice
He trained in opera when he was young and with the Maestro
He can go low to mid to high no problem . The end
Scall5
2021-09-08 01:33:02 UTC
Post by Michael Carothers
Post by Blueshirt
Post by M Mouse
I cannot believ that there are people
comparing Geoff Tate with Bruce
Dickinson. Geoff not only sings like a >girl,
he also acts like a girl.
Just because someone sings with a "high pitched" voice doesn't mean they
sing like a girl. I think it takes a lot of talent to be able to sing
like Geoff Tate. As far as acting like a girl, what makes you say that?
Have you seen him live?? There's nothing that he's done to make me
think that. It sounds to me like you just dislike him and are resorting
to name calling.
Bump after 23 years!
The answer is still the same; Bruce Dickinson cannot be compared to such
a wimpy singer like Geoff Tate.
Tate has such a better trained voice
He trained in opera when he was young and with the Maestro
He can go low to mid to high no problem . The end
Too bad his former and current band members DON'T like him as person.
That means a lot.
--
---------------
Scall5
Blueshirt
I still prefer Bruce as a singer.
Scall5
2021-09-12 16:40:26 UTC
Post by Blueshirt
Post by Scall5
Post by Michael Carothers
Tate has such a better trained voice
He trained in opera when he was young and with the Maestro
He can go low to mid to high no problem . The end
Too bad his former and current band members DON'T like him as person.
That means a lot.
I still prefer Bruce as a singer.
I do too.
--