Was Maiden Japan ever released on CD ?
m***@circlesofcareinc.org
2013-11-11 19:52:41 UTC
I have a damaged copy of Maiden Japan on vinyl, and have been looking
for it on CD since the days CD's were invented. I have not found any
US release, are there any others? English, German, Japan ?
You can purchase a copy on Ebay. I purchased a brand new sealed copy that sounds incredible.
WeReo_SPiRiT
2013-11-22 12:50:59 UTC
Post by m***@circlesofcareinc.org
I have a damaged copy of Maiden Japan on vinyl, and have been looking
for it on CD since the days CD's were invented. I have not found any
US release, are there any others? English, German, Japan ?
You can purchase a copy on Ebay. I purchased a brand new sealed copy that sounds incredible.
There is also a bootleg version that has the entire concert, although I
think it might actually be the different night from the one that Maiden
Japan was taken from.
n***@gmail.com
2014-12-27 05:20:28 UTC
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Iron-Maiden-Maiden-Japan-CD-Sun-Plaza-Tokyo-1981-Concert-w-17-Live-Tracks-NEW-/311232305341?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item4876e418bd
Glenn
2014-12-27 21:30:40 UTC
I've got that bootleg. Purports to be a promo release for Japanese fans. Sounds gets bad at a couple of points, completely dropping out at least once. But from memory it's pretty good overall other than a couple of songs. Nice to have something full length from that era even if it is a less than perfect bootleg. But definitely not any sort of official release or fan club release.
Justin
2015-02-09 18:59:56 UTC
I have a damaged copy of Maiden Japan on vinyl, and have been looking
for it on CD since the days CD's were invented. I have not found any
US release, are there any others? English, German, Japan ?
The 1995 US bonus disc on Killers had several of the tracks on it