Question about A Matter Of Life And Death
Ron Moses
2010-08-20 17:25:48 UTC
Hey Maiden fans,

I've only very recently discovered the last few Maiden albums after
falling madly in love with The Final Frontier (it will grow on you!)
and I have a question about AMOLAD. Am I crazy, or are all the vocals
panned hard to the left, along with most of the drums? I'm listening
in earbuds and it's giving me a headache! Please tell me I didn't
just lose hearing in my right ear! :-)

thanks!
ron
Giorgos Tzampanakis
2010-08-21 01:09:50 UTC
Post by Ron Moses
Hey Maiden fans,
I've only very recently discovered the last few Maiden
albums after falling madly in love with The Final Frontier
(it will grow on you!) and I have a question about AMOLAD.
Am I crazy, or are all the vocals panned hard to the left,
along with most of the drums? I'm listening in earbuds and
it's giving me a headache! Please tell me I didn't just
lose hearing in my right ear! :-)
thanks!
ron
I don't have it close at hand, however I don't recall anything
like that.
Ron Moses
2010-08-21 01:37:02 UTC
Post by Giorgos Tzampanakis
I don't have it close at hand, however I don't recall anything
like that.
Maybe something went wacky when I ripped the disc, I'll try again.
Thanks!

ron
Andreas Gugau
2010-08-21 11:36:40 UTC
Post by Ron Moses
Post by Giorgos Tzampanakis
I don't have it close at hand, however I don't recall anything
like that.
Maybe something went wacky when I ripped the disc, I'll try again.
If you still have trouble, name a song and I'll give it a try on the iPod.

Andreas
--
Fotos unter http://www.gugau-foto.de/

Big Picture http://www.fineart-schwarzweiss.de/

Whisky unter http://whisky-guide.de/
Ron Moses
2010-08-21 15:18:18 UTC
Post by Andreas Gugau
If you still have trouble, name a song and I'll give it a try on the iPod.
It was a bad audio conversion, very strange. I should have checked
the CD before I bothered asking. Anyway, I re-ripped it and the new
files sound just fine. I'd love to know how that happened! :-)

thanks,
ron