Iron Maiden - Blood Brothers mixes question
towelie
2010-06-28 07:42:14 UTC
If anybody is familiar with the Wildest Dreams singles, is there a
difference between the rock mix and the orchestral mix of Blood Brothers?
tom_w_b@juno.com
2010-06-29 22:36:41 UTC
Post by towelie
If anybody is familiar with the Wildest Dreams singles, is there a
difference between the rock mix and the orchestral mix of Blood Brothers?
Probably is, but I have not actually heard the single in question.

Tom
Soze
2010-06-29 22:47:45 UTC
Post by towelie
If anybody is familiar with the Wildest Dreams singles, is there a
difference between the rock mix and the orchestral mix of Blood Brothers?
Probably is, but I have not actually heard the single in question.
It`s faint...I remember hearing it back when it came out but had to check on
youtube...they don`t sound a whole lot different tbh.